Making this quick and easy cheer up card put me in such a good mood. Isn’t it wonderful that we enjoy a craft that gives us joy and allows us to share that with others? I hope you found some time to craft this past weekend and spread some cheer. I am finding more and more time to craft now that we are settled in our home. I’m looking forward to sharing what I make with you. If you want to make sure you don’t miss out on anything I share – join my email list! You’ll get an easy-to-use card layout download FREE just for signing up.
PRO TIP: You can make this quick and easy cheer up card in minutes. The design also lends itself to make at least four at once. To make this quick change cut everything as shown below four times, but leave the full sheet of Whisper White to cut until you stamp all over it. Then cut it down to size and you will have four panels to add to your cards.
- Melon Mambo – 11″ by 4 1/4″ score at 5 1/2″
- Granny Apple Green – 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Whisper White – 5 1/8″ by 3 7/8″ and scrap for die cut lable
- Gorgeous Grape – scrap for die cut circle
- Stamp randomly around the Whisper White layer using different shapes and alternating ink colors
- Stamp greeting on Whisper White scrap
- Die cut Whisper White banner and Gorgeous Grape circle from Tasteful Label Dies
- Add green and white layers to card base with Stampin’ Seal
- Add circle layer to card base with Stampin’ Seal
- Add banner to circle with Stampin’ Dimensionals
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code 7ASGFBEH to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.