I love to play with new colors and products to figure out how to use new in colors in one card. For this card I changed to a square card from my usual 5 1/2″ by 4 1/4″. I also used the new Lovely Label Pick a Punch for every layer except the card base. This new punch is so versatile. You can punch three different widths and each one creates a different topper for the punch. Then you can trim a level (or two) to once again change the look of your layers. The possibilities are endless!
TUESDAY TIP: Today I’m sending out my usual email and it includes a fun tool to download. CLICK HERE to make sure you’re on the list!
- Sahara Sand – 4 1/4″ by 8 1/2″
- Bumblebee – 3/4″ by 4 1/4″ and 3/4″ by 4″
- Magenta Madness – 3/4″ by 4 1/4″ and 3/4″ by 4″
- Cinnamon Cider – 3/4″ by 4 1/4″
- Misty Moonlight – 3/4″ by 4 1/4″
- Just Jade – 3/4″ by 4 1/4″
- Whisper White – 1″ by 3 3/4″
- Use Versamark ink and the smaller shapes stamps to stamp each layer that is 4 1/4″ long
- Punch these layers on one end and then use Stampin’ Seal to lay tightly across the card base
- Punch the two additional layers (Bumblebee and Magenta Madness) and then trim the ends to just have rectangles with rounded corners
- Layer these with Stampin’ Seal over the first set of colored pieces
- Stamp the greeting in the center of the Whisper White layer and punch both ends
- Add the Whisper White layer in the center of the card using Stampin’ Dimensionals
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code 7ASGFBEH to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.