Do you love to paper craft? Is your Stampin’ Up! wish list amazingly long? Looking for the “best deal” on your paper crafting supplies?
If you said yes to even one of these questions we should talk. I welcome the chance to share Stampin’ Up! and but I’m not about high-pressure sales. We will see if this is a good fit at the beginning of our call – and then I will stay on with you as long as you have questions. If you’re out of questions or this isn’t a good fit – that’s ok. We can still enjoy paper crafting together.
Many people have purchased the starter kit along my 15+ years as a demo. Some have enjoyed the discount for the next several months and then gone back to being customers. Others have started thriving businesses. Many just share with friends and family so their purchases are free.
Join in January – March, 2020 and get an extra stamp set of your choice, mini trimmer and paper sampler.
“I always appreciate demonstrations, and who doesn’t like Prize Patrol?!” – Petti A.
You’ll feel welcome when you purchase the kit and join through me. You’ll instantly become a member and earn access to my private Success Ink Community. Give it a test drive – there’s no risk and no pressure to hold classes or parties – do it for YOU!
Stampin’ Up’s Starter Kit is flexible and affordable. You can choose any current product from any current catalog to be included in your starter kit.
Starter Kit Details
- For $99 you get to:
- choose up to $125 in current products
- choose products from current catalogs and current demo-only offers from Stampin’ Up!
- skip paying for shipping! All Starter Kits ship FREE (another 10% discount)
Once your make this purchase you’re:
- First to see and order new products from Stampin’ Up!
- Never penalized if you decide to stop your discount
- Never obligated to sell to other
- Welcome to earn cash and free merchandise for sharing Stampin’ Up! with others
“My first time attending a virtual meeting and it was fun! … Thanks for your efforts!” – V. Drisdelle
“Thanks for the inspiration everyone, it was a fun challenge Linda.” – C. Tobin