Usually I would tell you how quick and easy it was to make this Oh Hey card with Sweetly Swirled stamps, but… Grab a cup of coffee because I have a lot to share! If you’re not interested in all the new papers in the upcoming Holiday Catalog, or you’re not interested in an amazing deal on some retired products, then just skip to below the next card picture to read about how I put this together. However, if you’re up for some fantastic news – here it is!
2019 HOLIDAY CATALOG PAPER SHARE
You can read all the details and reserve your spot on this page. Here’s the overview:
- 9 new paper packages
- Some in 6 x 6 and some in 12 x 12
- I’m offering a share in each size (with different prices)
- All Paper Share prices include USPS Priority Shipping
- I’m only able to ship to US addresses
- You need to request you share by August 23
- Payment emails will be sent on August 27
- Payment must be received by September 2nd to be included in the Paper Share
2019 HOLIDAY CATALOG MAILING
If you received an email from me earlier this morning then you are on the list to receive the new Holiday Catalog. If you want to be included in my mailing please use this link SOON! I will be sending out the catalogs via first class mail this Thursday and Friday.
If you’ve stamped with me for awhile you know that our basement is where I have my craft space and office. We are moving from this house in 14 days and there is A LOT to pack up. I’m asking that you help me find homes for much of my not-needed and retired products. If you’re interested in what I’m offering please check this page. I will be adding to it throughout the week and everything must be in the mail by August 23. Every time I add products I will post on my facebook page – be sure you like and follow it to see the latest news.
Here’s the sketch that inspired this card from the Global Design Project.
Measurements and Instructions
- Lovely Lipstick – 11″ by 4 1/4″ scored at 5 1/2″
- Grapefruit Grove – 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Very Vanilla – 5 1/4″ by 4″ (for inside); 2″ by 1 1/2″ (tag);4 1/4″ by 3″ and 3/4″ by 3″
- Stamp smaller circle in Lovely Lipstick randomly on medium Very Vanilla.
- Stamp large oval in Grapefruit Grove randomly on medium Very Vanilla.
- Stamp small flower in a line on small strip of Very Vanilla.
- Stamp greeting on tag layer. Cut bottom of tag with Tailored Tag punch.
- Attach the small strip to the bottom of the medium sized layer.
- Wrap Lovely Lipstick ribbon around the top of the medium layer twice and adhere to back of layer.
- Tie a bow with Lovely Lipstick and attach to top left corner of tag.
- Attach tag to medium layer over ribbon on left corner
- Attach medium layer to center of Grapefruit layer
- Attach Grapefruit layer to outside of card and largest Very Vanilla to inside of card.
Stamp small flower in center first and then work out to the right edge and then the left for even spacing.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code WB32RWSE to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.