This Global Design Project clean and simple card started out with cutting this cute spool with the heart shaped ribbon. This is my favorite stamp in the new Follow Your Art stamp set and I just had to use it! I’ve also been eating lots of blueberries lately – they are so good this season! I decided to use Blueberry Bushel as the bright color on the card and that lead me to Gray Granite as the neutral.
Leave a comment below and let me know what you think!
PERSONAL NOTE: I am down to my last month in my basement craft space. We will be in temporary housing during the month of September. Hopefully, we will be in a new house sometime in October. I will update you periodically. Best news for you – I have LOTS to purge! Be sure to check the blog often to see what deals I’m offering. Better yet – join my email list and never miss an announcement! You can use this link to subscribe to my email list.
This is the stamp that started it all. The die cuts it perfectly – including the inside of the heart!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code N623GAHC to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.