This clean and simple congratulations using Beautiful Friendship stamps reminds me of why I love card making! I'm using the current sketch from Freshlymade Sketches, and I love their simple approach to sketches. I only used six items to make this card – doesn't get simpler than that.
Why am I so happy with the simple, especially today, because we are in the middle of selling out house, both kids are moving to new places and starting new jobs, my husband is about to retire and the Holiday Catalog starts in about two weeks!
Read on to see how you make this card but…
- Card – 4 1/4″ by 11″
- Large Layer – 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Small Layers – 4″ by 2 1/2″
- 6″ to wrap around
- 5″ to tie bow
- Stamp flower in Lovely Lipstick ink on top layer then stamp leaves in Call Me Clover – attach to large layer using glue dots
- Then stamp the greeting on the other layer using Lovely Lipstick ink in the upper right corner – attach to large layer using glue dots
- Wrap the longer piece of ribbon around the large layer to card using Glue Dots
- Tie a bow and place it on the right side of the ribbon
- Glue all the layers to the card base
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code 6SVR6EPM to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.