This Tropical Oasis Thank You Card came together in a flash thanks to Stampin’ Up’s product coordination. I used the colors in the Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper to create this card. I also used the coordinating stamps and dies from the So Sentimental Bundle . The small bow is made from trimming off the scallop edge from the Pretty Peacock Linen Thread, but I might be getting ahead of myself.
- Pretty Peacock card stock – 11″ by 4 1/4″; score at 5 1/2″
- So Saffron – 5 1/4″ by 4″ (inside the card); scrap for rectangle die
- Whisper White – scrap for label die
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Stamp the greeting on the Whisper White scrap – cut out with label die
- Die cut rectangle from So Saffron card stock
- Attach Tropical Oasis paper to card front
- Adhere So Saffron rectangle to center of paper
- Using a glue dot attach the bow to the label
- Using Stampin’ Dimensionals Attach label and ribbon to center of rectangle
To create the bow trim the scallop edge from the linen ribbon with scissors and tie with the 10 Second Bow Maker.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code WB32RWSE to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.