Today’s clean and simple Valentine card is for the someone special this Valentine’s Day. The greeting leaves you wide open to write a great love letter inside the card, or just a few simple words. The card base for this card is a Silver Edged note card with matching envelope. Again, looking for the simple way to make a Valentine’s Day card.
- From the Heart Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Whisper White card stock – 4″ square scrap; 3″ by 1″ scrap
- Real Red card stock – 4″ square scrap
- Adhere to designer series paper to the card using Snail adhesive.
- Use painters tape to align scalloped heart and stitched heart.
- Die cut both hearts using Real Red card stock and then Whisper White – save the one’s you’re not using for another card.
- Attach die cut hearts using invisible tape on the back. Then use Stampin Dimensionals to put them on the left side of the card.
- Stamp the greeting in Real Red ink on the smallest Whisper White card stock and die cut with the smallest narrow rectangle. Be sure the greeting is positioned to the far left of the die.
- Stamp the heart in Real Red ink and add the faceted gems to fill the layer to the far right.
- On the greeting layer add two Mini Dimensionals under the sequin side and one under the stamped side. Attach to hearts and card near the vertical center of the card with half the rectangle on the heart and half over the designer series paper.
- You can add a liner to the coordinating envelope using a 4″ square of From the Heart designer series paper.
- Add the “Happy Valentine’s Day” greeting from Meant to Be to the inside of the card.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code WB32RWSE to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.