I’m excited to show you how to make a layered die thank you card today! This card uses LOTS of products from the new Poppie Moments Suite in the all-new mini catalog from Stampin’ Up!
I knew this new die set would be lots of fun to play with. I’ve been waiting for this style from Stampin’ Up! for awhile. These dies definitely do not disappoint. I can’t wait to make more cards to show you! Leave a comment and let me know what you think about these great new dies!
Here’s the scoop about today’s card:
- Whisper White – 1/2 sheet to die cut both rectangles; 11″ by 4 1/4″ for card base – score at 5 1/2″
- Poppy Parade – 1/2 sheet to die cut flowers
- Flirty Flamingo – 1/2 sheet to die cut flowers; 4 1/8″ by 5 3/8″ layer
- Poppie Moments Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Basic Black – small scraps for flower centers
- Pear Pizzaz – 1/4 sheet to die cut leaves
- Old Olive – 1/4 sheet to die cut leaves
To learn how to assemble today’s card watch the video below.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code WB32RWSE to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.