I’ve been making lots of poppies lately and I want to show you How to Assemble a Poppy with the Poppy Moments Dies. When you watch the quick video below you will see how easy these beautiful flowers come together.
When I saw these layered dies I knew they would be at the top of my list. Then when I saw the whole suite I just couldn’t resist. What’s at the top of your wish list? I know from all the orders in the past few days I’m not the only one who had to have these dies and more!
CUTTING AND SCORING
- Whisper White – 4 1/4″ by 11″ score at 5 1/2″
- Basic Black – 4 1/8″ by 5 3/8″
- Petal Pink – 3 3/4″ by 5″
- Whisper White, Basic Black, Petal Pink scrap – at least 3″ by 3″ of each
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code ENM32674 to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.