This sneak peek at the January 2020 Paper Pumpkin has me so excited! I feel like Stampin’ Up! has moved this program to a whole new level. I can’t wait to get my hands on this kit!
Have you ever considered trying Paper Pumpkin? You can subscribe for just one month and see if you like it. And even if you love it you can skip months as you need to.
When you subscribe to Paper Pumpkin through me you can expect an alternate projects tutorial with several ideas each month.
This week I finished off my November 2019 kit:
Now that I’m ready for Christmas packaging I can set my sights on the December 2020 kit! Did you see how cool this one is? For my subscribers you will receive your full-color tutorial of alternate projects by January 3, 2020.
If you’d like to join Paper Pumpkin today just use this link to get started!
Remember when you order online use hostess code WB32RWSE to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.