Elegant and simple greeting cards may use minimal supplies, but some of us have a hard time stopping from adding bling, ribbon and more. I usually add at least one embellishment and I’m all about adding layers for texture. Today I wanted to take a step back and when I got the email about having a few more hours to play with this Freshly Made Sketch – I knew that was the answer I was looking for.
This card could be a one layer card. I like to add the 4″ by 5 1/4″ layer mostly because I hardly ever get my stamping right on the first try. Even though it was just stamping the trees on the base of the card, I hardly ever get it right on the first try. With that quarter sheet layer I only loose it if I mess up instead of a half sheet.
Do you love the trees and the greeting? They are from the upcoming Seriously the Best stamp set. I will be sharing more from this set as we approach the new year and the new catalog. Do you have a demonstrator your work with? I would LOVE to be your demonstrator if you need one (and send you a FREE catalog!). Just go to this page and fill out the form. I will pop a catalog in the mail to you right away!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code WB32RWSE to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.