This time of year can be super busy for all of us and today I want to share some simple solutions to step up your handmade greeting cards. These cards only show you two ways to step up. Leave me a comment and let me know if you like these ideas and would like more posts like this one.
The first card starts with just the basics – stamps, ink and paper products. I built the card with a very busy layer of designer series paper in order to catch your eye. You’ll notice the card only uses one ink pad and one stamp. All you need to do is ink up your stamp, add the greeting to the designer series paper and layer that on your card base.
My first recommendations for simple solutions to step up your handmade greeting cards are to look at your supplies on hand and find a layer you can add to your card. In this case I cut the designer series paper down 1/4″ on the top and a side. Then I added a layer of vellum between the card base and designer series paper.
My second recommendation for simple solutions to step up your handmade greeting cards is to find some fun bling to add to your card. I try to keep my supply of neutral bling complete so that I can add it to any project. In this case I added Frosted & Clear Epoxy Droplets and Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins to the designer series paper. I kept the layout and layers the same as the second card (with the vellum) and added the bling.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code WB32RWSE to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.