This quick and easy Happy Birthday card is classic Linda. I love using an embossing folder anytime I can and using elements from one bundle is right up my ally too. Did you know that eight bundles are on sale right now? Have you checked out the Online Extravaganza? You can click here to shop (but be sure to come back and read about the details of this card).
- Blushing Bride – 11″ by 4 1/4″; 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Gray Granite – scrap
- Very Vanilla – scrap (2)
- Die Emboss Blushing Bride layer with Scripty embossing folder
- Stamp greeting on one Very Vanilla scrap and the doily on the other
- Die cut both stamped images as shown
- Adhere greeting to doily and then both to Gray Granite stitched oval
- Add all three layers and three metallic pearls to the embossed layer and finish card
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Remember when you order online use hostess code BFEZFZ4G to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.