Today’s project is a quick and clean sympathy card. You can make several of these at once and be prepared when you need to send these cards. I find this time of year (even though it’s very busy) is a great time to make just a few extras. With Thanksgiving so late this year, the four weeks of holidays will just roll over one another and you don’t want to have to put last-minute holiday preparation aside to make a basic card.
Before I give you the details about this card I wanted to remind you that Stampin’ Up! has an annual Online Extravaganza Sale that begins Wednesday, November 20. Stamps, inks and card stock are all on sale! Supplies may dwindle fast.
Use these measurements and instructions to copy this quick and simple sympathy card.
- Whisper White Card Base: 11″ by 4 1/4″; score and fold at 5 1/2″
- Seaside Spray: 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Whisper White Layer: 5″ by 3 3/4″
- Stamp flower and greeting using Memento Pad then tiny flowers using Seaside Spray Pad on Whisper White Layer
- Use Stampin’ Blends to color large flower
- Add Pearl Jewels to center of tiny flowers – be sure to use different sizes
- Add Whisper White layer to Seaside Spray layer using Snail
- Attach layers to card base
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code WB32RWSE to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.