Today I’m sharing a card using the Perfectly Plaid Christmas stamps and Wrapped in Plaid paper that is NOT included in my Wrapped in Plaid Class. Today is also the last day to order the my Full Wrapped in Plaid class including the stamps, punch, videos, and PDFs. You can use this link to check out the details.
For today’s card I used the most photo realistic tree image. I really like how it turned out stamping it in Night of Navy. You can scroll down for the specific supplies, but first I will give you the measurements and instructions:
Night of Navy – 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″; score at 4 1/4″ also scrap
Whisper White – 5 1/4″ by 4″ and scrap (2)
Wrapped in Plaid DSP – 5 1/4″ by 4″ and 4″ by 3/4″
- Stamp the tree with Night of Navy ink on Whisper White scrap
- Stamp Merry Christmas on Whisper white scrap
- Die cut tree with circle stitched die and die cut Night of Navy scrap with coordinating scallop circle die
- Die cut greeting with Stitched Rectangle Die
- Add Holiday Jewels to greeting
- Assemble the card as follows attaching with adhesive unless something else is listed
- Large DSP to card front
- Stamped tree to navy scalloped circle
- Tree layers to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Greeting to card with Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Whisper White to inside of card
- Small DSP to lower part of Whisper White inside card
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code BFEZFZ4G to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.