My friend Michelle made this scary googly eyed Halloween monster card. I wanted to share it with you as my craft supplies are still sort-of limited. What do you make for Halloween? Leave a comment and let me know. I will draw a winner for some Happy Mail!
Let’s get to today’s card!
- Basic Black – 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″; 3″ by 3 3/4″
- Whisper White – 2 3/4″ by 3 1/2″
- Granny Apple Green – 1 7/8″ by 5 1/4″ (2)
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
- Score Basic Black card at 2 1/8″ and 6 3/8″; fold each side and burnish with a Bone Folder
- Stamp the monster on the small whisper white piece
- Color with Stampin’ Blends
- Attach googly eyes
- Attach small Whisper White to small Basic Black
- Emboss two Granny Apple Smith layers with Stylish Scroll embossing folder
- Attach Granny Apple Smith to each front side of card
- Attach large Whisper White to inside of card
- Apply adhesive to right side of monster layer and attach only to right side front panel
NEW CARD CLASS!
Need a little inspiration to get those Christmas cards started? Wouldn’t it be great if all the measuring and cutting was done for you? If you answered YES to one or both of these questions you need my all new Wrapped In Plaid Card Class.
Early Bird special lasts until Friday, October 25 – don’t delay! CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS AND TO REGISTER
Remember when you order online use hostess code EGDRBMPJ to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.