Today I’m sharing my friend Selene’s tilted layers quick Halloween card. You will notice a theme to this week. Everyday I will be sharing a Halloween card from one of my talented demo friends. Everyday I will share with you how she created it AND everyday you can make a comment to WIN A PRIZE! That’s right – it’s Blog Candy Week! On Saturday, October 5 (in honor of World Cardmaking Day) I will be drawing five winners – one from each day!
Here ‘s the scoop:
- Make a comment on the blog post telling me what kind of projects you like
- Be sure you are registered on my email list
- One random winner will be chosen from each day’s posts this week.
- I will post the winners right here on Saturday
To make this card:
- Tilt the Monster Bash paper and layer on Basic Black
- Tilt the above and layer on Terracotta Tile Card
- Stamp Halloween image from Everything Festive on Very Vanilla and cut out with die from To A Wild Rose – then color in squiggles with Light Crushed Curry Stampin Blend
- Add a jewel to the center of the spider web and mount with dimensionals on die-cut Layering Oval cut from Basic Black
- Scrunch some Basic Black Scalloped Ribbon and attach to card with Mini Glue Dots
- Add the greeting layers over the left end of the ribbon
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Remember when you order online use hostess code TQZBYENK to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.