Making this quick and easy Halloween card made me realize how close to Fall we are! This is my last Fall in Connecticut. I wake up every morning hoping to see signs of the leaves changing before we leave for Florida. This morning was a crisp, cold Fall-like morning. We are here for 16 more days and my fingers are crossed. Ok, enough about me – how are you? Hoping that you are loving the new Holiday Catalog. I can’t wait to share LOTS of samples with you in the coming days. Be sure to check back often!
Here is the scoop on making today’s card:
- Card Base – 5 1/2″ by 8 1/2″
- Whisper White Layer – 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Whisper White scrap
- Pumpkin Pie scrap
- Whisper White/Silver Ribbon – 7″
- Basic Black Scalloped Ribbon – 7″
- Fold the card base in half, score at 4 1/4″ and crease with your Bone Folder
- Die cut the largest stitched oval with Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
- Die cut the second largest oval with Whisper White Cardstock
- Stamp the cat and “happy halloween” in Momento Tuxedo Black on white oval
- Add Pumpkin Pie jewels to the cat as eyes
- Use Dark Granny Apple Stampin Blend to color Whisper White/Silver ribbon
- Wrap the Black Scalloped Ribbon around the Whisper White layer about 1 1/4″ from the bottom and attach with Mini Glue Dots
- Wrap the colored Whisper White/Silver Ribbon above the Black Scalloped Ribbon leaving the scallops peeking below – attach with Mini Glue Dots
- Using Dimensionals attach the Pumpkin Pie oval over the ribbons
- Using Dimensionals attach the Whisper White oval centered on the Pumpkin Pie oval
- Attach the Whisper White Cardstock layer to the card
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code TQZBYENK to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.