This fall card with To Every Season popped into my head the moment I saw the set. I just knew that the little shapes would make great wreaths. In fact, since this set has shapes for many upcoming holidays you'll be seeing this type of card again!
I hope you're enjoying the Holiday Catalog! If you still need a copy (and you don't have a demonstrator that you work with) be sure to request one using this form.
Here is the quick rundown on this card:
- Cajun Craze – 4 ¼” x 11”; score and fold at 5 ½”
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 ¼” x 5 ½”
- Crumb Cake – 3 ¾” x 5”
- Early Espresso – scrap
- Whisper White – scrap
- Using a die cutting machine, cut the Pumpkin Pie cardstock with the largest Rectangle Stitched die
- Using a die cutting machine, cut the Early Espresso with the largest Stitched Shape Circle die and the Layering Circle die that fits best inside the stitched die
- Stamp two each of the small leaves with the Crushed Curry ink pad on the Whisper White scrap cardstock. Stamp three of the medium leaves on the Whisper White scrap cardstock. Stamp two in Pumpkin Pie and one in Cajun Craze.
- Cut the leaves with the coordinating punch pack leaf and Paper Snips for the larger leaves
- Tie the Crumb Cake ribbon and Cajun Craze thread together into a bow
- Using Snail attach the Pumpkin Pie die cut rectangle to the card front
- Center the Crumb Cake layer on the Pumpkin Pie layer using Snail
- Use Mini Glue Dots to attach the Early Espresso die cut circle to the upper half of the Crumb Cake layer in the center
- Stamp the greeting in the center of the die cut circle using Cajun Craze ink pad
- Layer the leaves as shown at the bottom of the wreath using Mini Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Attach the bow to the lower right of the card using Mini Glue Dots
I stacked the “wishes” using Powder Pink and Granite Gray card stock. Sandwiched in between are the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. These sheets make creating this stack a breeze!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Remember when you order online use hostess code AVEV3CSK to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.