This triangle fold thank you card is the first of many new product sneak peeks for you. Today I am showing off the Bird Ballad designer series paper and coordinating bundle. If you’re on my email list – you’ll be getting an email today with LOTS of tutorials as well as upcoming events and new catalog specials. Be sure you’re on the list to get these!
Read on to see how to assemble this fun card!
- Whisper White – 8 1/2″ by 11; scraps for leaves
- Pool Party – scrap for labels
- Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper – 4″ by 5 1/4″
- Cut the Whisper White along the diagonal into two equal large triangles – you’ll use one for this card
- With the right angle of the triangle in the lower left corner; score up from the center 5 1/2″ at the 4″ mark
- Then score over to the left side from the top of the first score mark
- Take a look at the picture below these instructions to see how it will look
- Stamp four leaves with Old Olive ink on the Whisper White scrap. Fussy cut them with your Paper Snips
- Stamp THANK YOU on a scrap of Pool Party and cut out with the second smallest Nested Stitched Label die
- Stamp the friendship greeting on another scrap of Whisper White and die cut with the next largest (from above) Nested Stitched Label die
- Cut another Pool Party scrap with the next larger Nested Stitched Label die
- Cut the designer series paper on the diagonal. Be sure the pattern will be upright when you attach the paper to your card
- Fold the card along the score lines
- Attach the designer series paper to the top layers of the card
- Color in one of the leaves with the Light Old Olive Stampin Blend Marker
- Attach the colored leaves to the white greeting with glue dots
- Wrap the linen thread around three fingers twice and attach these loops of twine behind the white greeting with Snail adhesive
- Attach the layered white greeting to the pool party label with dimensionals
- With Snail adhesive only on the right side (when looking at the back of the greeting); attach the greeting to the left side of the card
- Attach the other leaves in a line along the inside of the card with glue dots
- Attach the greeting to the right of the leaves
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code 4GF3JVKV to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.