Making this quick and easy diy baby card was so much fun! I love that I'm getting caught up with the must-do list and having more time to paper craft. When I made this card I had a friend in mind that just had a baby girl. I decided to make a few extra and be prepared for a few more boys and girls. Watch the video below to see how I prepared for either sex.
- Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock – 4 1/4″ by 11″
- Animal Expedition Designer Series paper – 4″ by 5 1/4″
- Whisper White – 3″ by 4 1/4″
- Crumb Cake – 2 3/4″ by 4 1/8″
- Extra Whisper White for the kangaroos
- Petal Pink and Pool Party scraps
- Score and fold the Lemon Lime Twist at 5 1/2″
- Attach the Designer Series Paper to the card
- Die cut the Whisper White rectangle with the 2 5/8″ by 4″ Stitched Rectangle die
- Die cut Petal Pink and Pool Party with the small rectangle die that does not nest with any others
- Stamp the kangaroo on a scrap of Whisper White
- Color the kangaroo with the Light Crumb Cake Stampin Blend maker all over the image
- Recolor with the same blend marker skipping the pouch
- You may like to do this one more time or can stop coloring with the crumb cake at this point
- Color the Koala Bear with the Light Smoky Slate Stampin Blend marker
- Die cut the colored Kangaroo
- Die cut two more Kangaroos out of scrap Whisper White
- Use your Liquid Multipurpose glue to put all the kangaroos together – set aside to dry
- Assemble the rest of the card by putting the kangaroo in the lower right corner of the die cut Whisper White rectangle
- Then stamp “Welcome Little One” on the Petal Pink or Pool Party die cut rectangle
- Add the layer above to the upper left corner of the die cut Whisper White
- Attach the die cut Whisper White rectangle to the Crumb Cake layer
- Attach the kangaroo layer to the lower right corner of the designer series paper
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
If you are reading this in an email please click here to view the video
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code 4GF3JVKV to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.