Making a quick and easy coloring card is right in my wheel house – how about you? I have shied away from coloring for many years. With the introduction of Stampin Blends markers my whole world changed. I enjoy coloring and am happy with the results. Leave a comment below if you’d like to experiment with the Stampin Blends. If you live in the US I’d like to talk to you about a try-it program I’m thinking about.
For today’s card I used that beautiful paper from the Bird Ballad Designer Series Paper pack again. This time I stamped the birds on the branch and colored them with the Stampin Blends markers shown below.
I fussy cut the birds to make them pop out a bit more. Then I layerd them on one of those amazing Stitched Label dies using Stampin Dimensionals.
I created a coordinating envelope to compliment this quick and easy coloring card by gluing a 2 1/4″ strip onto the envelope and cutting around the edge once the glue dried.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Paper Share and In Color Club
When you get the new catalog do papers and colors leave you wondering what to order first? I have the answers! Join In Color Club to get all the products in the five new In Colors on a budget. If all that beautiful paper makes you weak in the knees – purchase a Paper Share where you get a sampling of all the new papers for much less than buying all of them.
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code JRVXPPPT to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.