Today I'm sharing easy layering for any card. You will find all the dimensions below. I'm sure by now you recognized the greeting as this is a great go-to Thank You greeting from the Gala Butterfly stamp set. The other images on the card come from the new Bird Ballad Suite which will be available on June 4 in the new Annual Catalog. Leave a comment below and let me know if you'd like to see more of these simple layering cards.
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4″ by 11″
- Pool Party – 3 1/2″ by 4 3/4″
- Soft Suede – 3 1/4″ by 4 1/2″
- Bird Ballad Designer Sereis Paper – 3″ by 4 1/4″
I added a touch of coloring to the flower using the Pool Party Stampin' Blends markers. Then I finished off the flower with a pearl in the center.
To attach the flower I put a glue dot on the upper petal and attached that to the greeting. Next I put Stampin' Dimensionals on the back of the greeting and one at the base of the flower to keep both elements balanced.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code JRVXPPPT to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.