Men are popping the question this time of year and this engagement congratulations card is perfect for the bride or groom to be. The combination of the Petal Pink and Fresh Fig give an elegant and clean look. Read on to see how to put this card together.
The measurements for this card are:
- 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″ Petal Pink Card Stock
- 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″ Petal Promenade Vellum (this is now a free item with Sale-a-Bration)
- 2″ by 2″ scrap Pink Petal Card Stock (three of them)
- 1″ by 4″ scrap of Fresh Fig Card Stock (three of them)
- scrap of Fresh Fig Card Stock measuring at least 2″ by 1″
- 13″ Petal Pink Baker's Twine
When I made this card I created the smaller layers first. You can create these in any order you'd like:
Fresh Fig Greeting
- Rub scrap of Fresh Fig Card Stock with Embossing Buddy to remove static
- Stamp greeting in lower right of Fresh Fig scrap with Versamark Pad
- Heat emboss with White Embossing Powder
- Cut around greeting using Paper Snips
Petal Pink Heart
- Attach Multi-Purpose Sheet to back of Petal Pink Card Stock scraps
- Cut three hearts with Big Shot and die
- Layer three hearts together
Fresh Fig Congrats
- Attach Multi-Purpose Sheet to back of Fresh Fig Card Stock scraps
- Cut three greetings with Big Shot and die
- Layer three greetings together
Time to Assemble:
- Score card at 4 1/4″ – set aside
- Score vellum at 4 1/4″ – layer over card and tie together with Baker's Twine
- Attach hearts and congrats to front of card with Mini Glue Dots
- Attach greeting to front of card with Mini Dimensionals
Creating the stacked hearts and congrats takes a little extra time, but it's so worth it in the end.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
You can stamp with me via video or live! Check out this page for all the details about my upcoming classes.
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember that if you order from me using this month's hostess code, A27XNRDN, you will receive these beautiful pearl embellishments in early April!
More Sale-a-Bration FREE Products
Sale-a-Bration is ending soon! Don't miss out on all the great free products. Click here to see what you can earn this month!