Using Stampin' Up! pizza boxes as gift card holders can make your gifting go much faster. I made up six of these pretty quickly yesterday. I added a bow for the girls and stamped stars for the boys. Now all I have to do is send the package off to Dallas and voila!
To make the cover of the pizza box I used the following:
(2) 3 1/4″ square
(4) 3 1/4″ by 3/4″ strips
I attached all of them to the box so that the designer series paper would be visible when the box was closed.
For the topper:
- Die cut the largest stitched circle
- Using the Stamparatus, stamp the “greeting” in Shaded Spruce and Real Red
- Stamp the light and base of the bulb with Crushed Curry and Smoky Slate
- Punch out the light and base, connect with a Glue Dot
- Then attach the whole bulb to the circle with a couple of Mini Dimensionals