Still need to make your Christmas Cards? On December 1 you can stamp 20 or 40 cards! And you can request extra card kits!
How are we doing this?
TWO SESSIONS IN ONE DAY
Here’s the scoop on this class:
- You will make a total of twenty four cards in each session
- Cost of the class is $40 – you need to bring adhesive (SNAIL, Fast Fuse or something like that)
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL OF $35 UNTIL 11/18
YOU CAN TAKE THIS CLASS ON THE GO!
I'm so excited to have this option! I will priority mail your card kits on Friday, November 30 USPS priority mail. You will receive everything you need to assemble your cards (except stamps, ink and a few things I'm sure you have in your supplies).
Here's the scoop on Class On the Go:
- Your card kits will ship USPS priority mail on 11/30/18
- You will receive enough kits to make 30 cards
- You will have access to assembly videos in the morning on 12/1/18
- You will have access to Supply & Measurement sheets on 12/1/18
- Class on the Go total cost is: $47 which includes shipping!
- EARLY BIRD SPECIAL OF $42 UNTIL 11/18
Sneak Peek of Two Projects
Full Sized Products Included in Class