You can make this “Thinking of You” quick and easy card for many occasions. We all need that go to sympathy, get well or just want you to know I'm here for you card. Thinking of you greetings cover all that. I knew I wanted the greeting to be the main focus of this card and that's why you can see that the other elements are much smaller than the white layer of the greeting. The colors of Grapefruit Grove and Blackberry Bliss make it fairly gender neutral too. Yes there is a little “bling” with the copper leaf in the lower right corner, but I don't this that's too flashy to send to a guy.
Here are the 10 quick and easy steps to making this card:
- Cut Grapefruit Grove card base to 4 1/4″ by 11″
- Cut Blackberry Bliss to 4 1/8″ by 5 3/8″
- Cut Nature's Poem patterned paper to 4″ by 5 1/4″ (grapefruit layer) and 3″ by 4″ (leaf layer)
- Add leaf layer paper to upper right corner of grapefruit layer paper with about 1/4″ border on top and right sides
- Cut large white label from Stitched Label Framelits
- Stamp ” thinking of you” in Blackberry Bliss on label
- Stamp and cut leaves using scraps of Whisper White
- Attach the label using Dimensionals
- Attach the leaves behind the label using Glue Dots
- Attach the copper leaf trinket using Glue Dots
Don't miss out on Stampin Up's great specials this month!