Making cards for my team is a super fun part of my work. Recently many of them celebrated their Stampin' Up! Anniversary. This is the card I sent that showcased some new products and made sure they knew I am super happy to have them as part of my team. Have you ever thought about what it means to be a Stampin Up Demo? Here is a quick list of what you can get if you were to sign up by July 31:
- Order your Starter Kit with $125 of any products you want for just $99
- Free shipping on your Starter Kit order (saving $12.50)
- Pick a color family of ink pads and they will be shipped with your kit FREE! (10 pads = $67.50)
To create these envelopes I cut strips of the Coastal Cabana Tea Room Specialty Paper at 2 1/2″ by 6″. I glued one to each of the envelope flaps using Multi Purpose glue and then cut along the Whisper White Envelope with Paper Snips.
To create these cards I followed these steps:
- Cut an 11″ by 4 1/4″ piece of Coastal Cabana card stock
- Layer card with 4″ by 5 1/4″ piece of Tea Room Specialty Paper
- Stamp the congratulations greeting in Rich Razzelberry ink (2 1/4″ by 4″ piece of Whisper White card stock)
- Punch two corners of the greeting with the Detailed Trio punch
- Layer the greeting on a 2 1/2″ by 4 1/4″ piece of Calypso Coral card stock
- Use dimensionals to attach the layered greeting to the card
- Use mini glue dots to attach the bow to the lower right corner of the card
Click on the images below to shop at My Stampin Up Store for any of these products
Thanks for stopping by today! Sending an email with lots of updates and a few new tutorials tomorrow at 2pm ET tomorrow. Be sure you're on the list!