Today’s Stamp and Share Facebook Recap is from Tuesday night’s live video. You can scroll down to watch the whole thing. I edited out the very beginning so you can jump right in to the good stuff. Last night I shared all the new catalog items from my pre-order and a card from the new Forever Fern stamp set. If you want an up close look at the new In Colors be sure to watch this video!
- Paper Share – yes, I will be doing my 6″ and 12″ paper shares again for the upcoming catalog. Details will be shared soon and if you want to be the first to know fill out this quick form
- In Color Club – the new colors are the bomb! Details of the club will be released over the weekend. I’ve made some changes based on feedback from last year. Again if you want to be the first to know fill out this quick form
- Mailing new catalogs – my shipment arrives tomorrow! I will be mailing them next week. If you haven’t received a confirmation email that you are getting one be sure to fill out this form
I stacked the “wishes” using Powder Pink and Granite Gray card stock. Sandwiched in between are the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. These sheets make creating this stack a breeze!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code 7ASGFBEH to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Follow me on Instagram.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.