I hope you had a good weekend. Bruce and I are still spending our time checking on the house, but that’s about it. More time for me to stamp and make projects to share with you though – and that makes me happy! I hope you are still carving out time for things that make you happy within the confines of, what is for most of us, a new normal. Here you can still find inspiration on my blog and I’m going to work on some “what can I do with my kids” posts for later in the week. Today’s card is a quick layout that you can follow with just about any patterned paper, simple greeting and piece of ribbon or row of embellishments.
- Very Vanilla – 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″; score at 4 1/4″ plus 1 1/4″ by 3″
- Mint Macaron – 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper – 4 3/4″ by 3 1/2″
- Braided Burlap – 2″
- Attach Mint Macaron to your Very Vanilla card base.
- Attach DSP to Mint Macaron layer.
- Stamp “thanks” in Mint Macaron ink on Very Vanilla layer.
- Attach “thanks” to DSP.
- Add 2” of Braided Burlap Trim to left side of greeting layer.
Be sure you have a fair amount of adhesive on the back of the burlap because it’s a thick ribbon
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code ENM32674 to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.