Here’s how the Peaceful Moments Meets Andy Warhol card came to be: I was planning my card for today and knew I wanted to enter the Freshly Made Sketches contest with the Peaceful Moments Bundle. I was laying in bed last night thinking about how I could do a big twist on this card with such a clean sketch. Somewhere in my goofy mind the colors of an Andy Warhol painting popped in and viola! I like the clean, happy look with all the bright colors – leave a comment and let me know what you think!
- Pacific Point – 11″ by 5 1/2″ ; score at 4 1/4″
- Pineapple Punch – 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Flirty Flamingo – 4″ by 1″
- Scraps for the flower: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Pacific Point, Pineapple Punch
As I was creating this card I realized I would have lots of left over scraps. I cut a few more card fronts, layers and full flowers – this will give me plenty to make bonus cards from this layout. Check back tomorrow for some more samples and twists off this idea.
p.s. Tomorrow I have an exclusive sample going only to my email subscribers. Is that you? Check this link to confirm your registration or sign up!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code ENM32674 to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.