This Timeless Tropical Quick Card makes me feel like summer is just around the corner. Now that we are living in Florida it feels like that could be true. It’s not quite shorts and t-shirt weather, but it’s getting close. I have to tell you I am absolutely in love with this bundle. I am in the middle of designing my upcoming “We’ve Moved” cards that I’m sending out in lieu of our Christmas cards this year. Did you gasp? Yes, I did not send out Christmas cards this year. To be honest, I just ran out of time.
Speaking of time – you still have a couple of days to register for my Timeless Tropical Bundle Class. This class includes the bundle, bonus product, make n’ take kits and video instruction. You have four options to mix and match these pieces of the class. The deadline to register for the first release is Monday, March 9!
Now let’s get on to today’s project. For this card I wanted to make the fruit paper the focal point of the card. I also needed to put this together quickly. Coastal Weave embossing folder to the rescue! Here’s the scoop:
- Pool Party – 8 1/2″ by 5 1/2″ scored at 4 1/4″ and 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Tropical Oasis Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4″ by 1 3/4″
- So Saffron – (2) Strips measuring 5 1/4″ by 3/4″
- Emboss the Pool Party layer with the Coastal Weave embossing folder
- Attach the So Saffron strips on the long sides of the Tropical Oasis Designer Series paper making sure the same amount of card stock is exposed on both sides
- Stamp the greeting on a scrap of So Saffron card stock and punch out with the Tailored Tag punch
- Assemble as follows:
- Add the embossed layer using Snail
- Add the designer series paper layer using Snail
- Add the greeting using Stampin’ Dimensionals
- Add the pineapple Tropical Oasis Trinket using Mini Glue Dots
Here is the back of the designer series paper layer. A picture is worth way more than all the words I could use to explain it:)
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code ENM32674 to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.