Making this wishing happiness handmade card was easy with the So Sentimental Bundle. I keep coming back to this bundle – probably why I made it this month’s online class. Read on in this post to see how easy it was to make this card with the beautiful Peaceful Poppy Designer Series Paper and So Sentimental Bundle.
If you like this card and want more inspiration, consider purchasing the So Sentimental Online Class. You can purchase it today for $17 and it will post to my classes site on Monday, February 17.
- Blackberry Bliss Card Stock – 11″ by 4 1/4″; score and fold at 5 1/2″
- Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper – 5 1/4″ by 4″ and 4″ by 3″
- Poppy Parade Card Stock – 2 1/2″ by 3 3/4″
- Stamp greeting on Poppy Parade card stock. Die cut with stitched label die.
- Tie bow using Poppy Parade Country Club Baker’s Twine with 10 Second Bow Maker. Attach to die cut label using a glue dot in the lower right corner. You may need to squish the glue dot between your fingers to make it small enough to tuck behind the bow.
- Die cut the second largest scalloped rectangle. Attach the Poppy Parade label with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
- Using Snail attach the large Peaceful Poppies Designer Series Paper layer to the card.
- Using Snail attach the other layers to the card on top of the Peaceful Poppies Designer Series paper.
Use your 10 Second Bow Makerto tie a bow with the Country Club Baker’s Twine. Then add to your card with a squished (very technical crafty term:) glue dot.
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Remember when you order online use hostess code WB32RWSE to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.