Did you notice from the title that this post will be my Monthly Paper Pumpkin Tutorial post? Each month sometime in the first 10 days of the month, I will share an alternative project for the past Paper Pumpkin Kit. You can also find the Stampin’ Up! video for the kit I used and the one that will be featured in the next month. Paper Pumpkin Kits improve with each edition – they are fun to put together and usually a great stamp set to keep in your stash.
Are you thinking, “that sounds great Linda, but where is the tutorial?” The tutorial is flying through the air to the inbox of everyone who currently subscribes to Paper Pumpkin with me as their demonstrator. Each month they get at least six new ideas for using the kit they just received. The ideas are delivered to their inbox in the form of a single printable PDF with multiple tutorials.
Why not give Paper Pumpkin a try? Or subscribe again, knowing that you’ll be getting lots of ideas for each kit. Did you know that Stampin’ Up! sends an email to all subscribers with alternate ideas too? That’s right! Ideas, ideas, ideas!
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code WB32RWSE to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.