Shopping, wrapping, shipping – oh my! Let’s talk about how to purchase a Stampin’ Up! gift certificate and put the quick and easy back in holiday gift giving! When you purchase a gift certificate through me I will send a hand stamped card with the certificate inside for you to gift.
Today I’m showing you my most popular gift certificate holder this season.
Did you know that the Holiday Retiring List is out? Some of the products shown are going to be gone very soon! If you don’t want to miss out be sure to hop over to my store and check out the retiring products. Some are even on sale!
But back to the gift certificate…
All you need to do is go to this page and place your order. Once your payment is received I will turn your hand-stamped card enclosure and certificate around inside two business days. I will pop it in the mail to you and voila!
In order to insure you will get the certificate in time please make your purchase by December 15, 2019. After the 15th I will not be processing gift certificates until January 4.
CUT & SCORE
The base of this card measures 11″ by 4 1/4″. Score the card at 3/4″ from end of the long side and 4 1/4″ from the other side.
Very Vanilla Layer – 4 1/4″ by 3 1/2″
Toile Tidings DSP – 4″ by 3 1/4″
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Remember when you order online use hostess code WB32RWSE to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.