When I first started paper crafting, Stampin Up coordinating products made my life so much easier! This project was built around the cute bow using the Sahara Sand/Night of Navy Baker’s Twine. I used the colors in the twine for the entire project and the swirl of the bow led me to pick one of my favorite stamp sets – Sweetly Swirled. If you want to look at some of my other favorites you can check them out on this post.
I have a big announcement tomorrow AND a prize to give away! Leave me a comment and tell me if you like this stamp set too and why. Winner will be announced in tomorrow’s post – be sure to comment by 11:59pm ET.
To create this card:
- Emboss Whisper White cardstock with Tin Tile Embossing Folder
- Attach Whisper White layer to card using Snail
- Stamp largest swirl stamp on Whisper White scrap using Sahara Sand ink
- Stamp “Oh Hey” in Night of Navy ink inside the swirl circle
- Die cut the Whisper White with the largest circle die
- Attach stamped circle layer to embossed layer using Dimensionals
- Tie twine in a bow
- Attach to corner of circle with Glue Dot
Don’t forget to leave a comment and check back tomorrow to see if you’re a winner!
Stampin’ Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code AF6XB2VG to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.