This bright celebration handmade card scrams summer! I'm so happy we are finally having weather to match the mood of this card. It's hard to believe that June is already more than half over. I know this is a busy time of the year for many, but I hope you are taking time to paper craft and feed your creative nature.
To create this card I stamped the flowers from Bloom and Grow as well as the greeting in Momento Tuxedo Black ink. I colored the flowers with Stampin Blends using these colors:
I stacked the “wishes” using Powder Pink and Granite Gray card stock. Sandwiched in between are the Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. These sheets make creating this stack a breeze!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code JRVXPPPT to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.