About four weeks ago I don't think I would have been as excited about this clean and simple thinking of you card. When I first saw the In Colors (just color swatches – no projects) I thought – ok. I didn't dislike them, but I wasn't over the moon to play with them. Well, let me tell you that these colors are so much fun to play with. I think the thing I like about them the most is that together they are beautiful – like in this card. They are also beautiful alone or in smaller color combos. I am looking forward to sharing these colors with you over their next two years.
Wait! Did you know that? These colors are only available in card stock, markers, ink pads, ribbon etc for the next two years. If you want to maximize your time with them on a budget I suggest you check out joining In Color Club. You can find all the details here.
This card only uses three pieces of cardstock:
- Whisper White Card Base – 11″ by 4 1/4″
- Whisper White Layer – 5 1/4″ by 4″
- Purple Posy Layer – 4″ by 3/4″
For the Purple Posy layer you can get the stitched look with the “extra” die in the all-new Stitched Label die set. Before I added that layer, I stamped the leaves from Rooted in Nature in all five new In Colors. I used some sticky notes as masks to get the layered look of the leaves.
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
Paper Share and In Color Club
When you get the new catalog do papers and colors leave you wondering what to order first? I have the answers! Join In Color Club to get all the products in the five new In Colors on a budget. If all that beautiful paper makes you weak in the knees – purchase a Paper Share where you get a sampling of all the new papers for much less than buying all of them.
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code JRVXPPPT to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.