Grab this Crafter's Basics Kit while it lasts! This week only I'm offering this cute kit for just $45. You'll receive $40 worth of product tucked inside a beautifully decorated case and sent to you via USPS Priority shipping. Inside each case you will find full sized:
Case decorations may vary. Each case will have a right-sized sheet of Share What You Love Designer Series Paper along with the hand-stamped “love what you do”.
This offer starts today (April 8, 2019) and lasts through Saturday, April 13, 2019 at 5pm ET.
Colors for the greeting and paper may vary from case to case. All cases will arrive ready to use. You will simply need to open your products and store them in the case. You will receive a picture of how everything can fit together so that the case will easily close.
To comply with Stampin' Up's policies, you'll need to fill out this quick form. Then you will receive an email from me at the address you share in this form. The email will contain a link to pay for your Crafter's Basic Kit.
The Fine Print:
- This kit can only ship to US addresses
- Kits will ship via USPS Priority Mail around April 29, 2019
- All charges, including shipping, are included in the $45 price
You can stamp with me via video or live! Check out this page for all the details about my upcoming classes.
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code 4GF3JVKV to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.