This clean and simple Happy Mothers Day card fits my current mood to a tee. I've been working hard the last few weeks to clean up the clutter. Both physical and “mental”. I put that in quotes because I've been trying to devise more routines and systems to make me more efficient and better able to serve you. Do you ever feel like you're that dog chasing your tail and you just can't get it? That's been me for quite some time. I'm getting closer to where I want to be. You'll see that as I'm demonstrating and offering more and more classes to you. That is my joy and we all need more joy!
OK enough about me – what do you think of today's card? It gave me joy to make. I love the color combo and, if you've followed me for awhile, you know how much I love my stacked dies.
I'm very happy that the stamps, dies and folder used in this card will be staying with us for another year. I have so many ideas for these and I'm looking forward to sharing them with you.
The time is now to grab your retiring products and be sure you're on my list for a new catalog. Here's the scoop on retiring products:
- Retiring Annual Catalog Products
- Retiring Occasions Catalog Products
- Carryover List of Stamps Converting from Clear to Cling
If you've placed an order with me in the last six months, you will automatically receive the 2019-2020 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalog from during May. If you would like to choose me as your demonstrator, I would be so happy! You can still get your complimentary copy of the upcoming catalog by doing one of the following:
Place an order with me – click here to visit my Online Store
Fill out this form – we can connect by phone and then I will send you the catalog
I stacked all the die cut images using the amazing Multipurpose Adhesive Sheets. These sheets make creating stacks a breeze!
Stampin' Up! Supplies
Click on a picture to shop at My Store
You can stamp with me via video or live! Check out this page for all the details about my upcoming classes.
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember when you order online use hostess code 4GF3JVKV to maximize your rewards.
Thank you for stopping by today, please be sure to . . .
- Receive a FREE PDF tutorial when you subscribe to my emails here.
- Join My Paper Pumpkin Club and get 3 FREE PDF Tutorials with alternate projects each month.
- Earn up to a $50 shopping spree with my Ink Stamp and Scrap Rewards Program.
- Check out the clearance rack and save up to 70%.
- Save 10% on coordinating product bundles!
- The $99 Starter Kit is the best deal of ALL! Discounts & benefits here
- Visit my gallery for paper crafting ideas.
- Follow me on Pinterest.
- Subscribe to my YouTube paper crafting video tutorials.