I am very thankful for you. Thanksgiving is a time to take stock of what you are thankful for. While I had some downtime yesterday I thought about how much joy this business has brought to me personally and to my family. I thought about you whether you are a purchasing customer, a customer of my classes or a blog reader – I am thankful for our connection. I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebration and are now shopping at your favorite stores whether online or in person.
Today we are flying home from Dallas back to Connecticut. My in-laws are moving to Florida in the early part of 2018 so this will be our last family trip here to visit them. They've been in this house as long as I've known them – it will be quite a change to not write this address on the cards I send to them.
This card could easily be sent to my in-laws for their generous hospitality and all the love they shower on us while we visit. Here's how it started:
- I took a piece of Soft Sky card stock 4 1/4″ by 11″ scored and folded in half
- Then I added a piece of Painted Harvest designer series paper measuring 4″ by 5 1/4″
- I stamped the greeting with Early Espresso on Very Vanilla card stock and punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch
- I cut a 1 1/4″ piece of Crushed Curry card stock with the Triple Banner Punch
- I stamped two leaves with Garden Green on Lemon Lime Twist card stock and punched them with the Leaf Punch
- Then using Dimensionals and adhesive I put it all together as shown
Here are the links to order any of the supplies used in this card:
If you like learning how to put cards together be sure you're on my mailing list! Tomorrow I will be sending a new card tutorial just to my email subscribers. Have a great day (and happy shopping)!