December is a great month to make sure to get your card stash up-to-date. I'm sure you're making lots of lists this month. Even if you just take an inventory and get a list of card you need to stamp you'll be way ahead when you start paper crafting in the New Year.
My stash of sympathy cards dwindled during the fall. When I checked my colors that had extra layers I found this Mint Macaron and a bunch of Very Vanilla cards. This design came together quick and now I have another seven in the file.
This was one of those Saturday football cards. The kind you can put together while watching something you enjoy on TV. After all the layers were cut and embossed this is the order I put it together:
- Stamp the “With Sympathy” in Mint Macaron on the embossed Very Vanilla layer
- Stamp the inside of the card with the greeting and flower
- Wrap a piece of lace trim around the card
- Attach a bow to the wrapped piece of ribbon
- Layer front greeting with Dimensionals
- Layer Mint Macaron card front onto full card
How is your card stash doing? December 10 will hold some exciting announcements that should help with your stash no matter where you live. Right now there is quite a bit going on at Stampin' Up! Scroll to the bottom of the post to see the latest updates.
Click on a picture to shop at My Stampin' Up! Store
- YEAR-END-CLOSE-OUT SALE
- ARE YOU ON THE LIST – mailing list for Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration brochure
- RESERVE YOUR PAPER SAMPLER
- REQUEST A CATALOG
See you tomorrow for a quick and easy Christmas Card!