Baby girl card – check (see Monday's Post) – and now baby boy – check! The new Lullaby Designer Series Paper makes it so easy to pick great color combos for boy, girl or gender neutral baby cards. I probably wouldn't have thought of Coastal Cabana and Honey Hello together, but they really compliment each other.
If you take a close look at the card you will see that the Coastal Cabana oval is a layer OVER the Whisper White. I created this great frame by cutting two Oval Framelits together with my Big Shot. You can make these frames with any of our shape framelits. It gives your card a real pop without taking up a lot of extra space.
Pictogram Pumches stamp set will be the focal point of the new Stamp Class. You only have until August 10 to register – four more days, but who's counting! Take a look at the Stamp Class Registration page for details, but here are the highlights:
- Stamp Class lasts for three months!
- You get new supplies from Stampin' Up! each month
- You get a materials package from me each month with cut papers, embellishments and other supplies to make all the projects for the month
- Stamp Class is a video based class you can take on your schedule
- All of your packages will be to you by the 20th of the month
- PDFs are included with the class so you can print them to file with your stamping supplies
- You retain lifetime (my lifetime) access to these classes
Get the Guide! For this card I used a layout from my Seven Card Layout Guide. If you'd like to add this handy guide to your bag of tricks, just sign up for my mailing list and it's my gift to you!
NEW from Ink Stamp and Scrap! Receive a hand-stamped card and product sampler with your orders – just use the monthly hostess code to qualify.
Hostess Code for August 2014: YJDJGPRH