This doily sympathy card showcases one of my favorite bundles from the Occasions catalog – Dear Doily. Dear Doily is such a versatile bundle with all the sentiments will meet dozens of your card needs.
I hope you're week is off to a fantastic start! Maybe you even have today off:) As for me I'm doing some stamping this morning and then off to Arthur Avenue for lunch with my husband. If you don't live near New York, Arthur Avenue has the best Italian restraunts and shops you will ever find (except if you go to Italy).
Here are the steps I followed to make this card:
- Cut a piece of Powder Pink to 4 1/4″ by 11″
- Cut a piece of Whisper White to 4″ by 5 1/4″
- Stamp all over the piece using Powder Pink ink for the larger doily and Granite Gray for the medium sized doily
- Wrap a 6″ piece of Powder Pink ribbon around the left side and glue each end to the back with Snail
- Tie a knot with a 3″ piece of ribbon and trim the ends
- Use your Big Shot to cut out a circle from the Layering Circles in Whisper White
- Use your Big Shot again to cut out the border doily with Powder Pink
- Stamp the sentiment in Granite Gray on the Whisper White circle
- Attach the doily and the circle using Dimensionals – be sure to overlap the dimensional and the doily
- Attach the Whisper White layer to the Powder Pink card
Flash Sale Ends Today
Today is the last day of my Meant to Be Class flash sale. Even though Valentine's has past you can use the patterns for the treat holder and card box over and over. Get all the details in this post. And don't forget there's a free gift if you order today!
My project supply list. Click products to shop on-line!
You can stamp with me via video or live! Check out this page for all the details about my upcoming classes.
Pin for Later
Pin this graphic below to your Ink Stamp and Scrap with Linda board on Pinterest so you can easily find this project again.
Remember that if you order from me using this month's hostess code, CYMY264D, you will receive these beautiful pearl embellishments in early March!
More Sale-a-Bration FREE Products
The second release of Sale-a-Bration is in full swing! Check out the new products you can earn for free! Click here