If you said yes to even one of these questions we should talk. You can be a part of my group just to get the Starter Kit or longer to enjoy making friends and our private virtual get togethers.
You can make some extra money and that’s what I’ve been doing for over 16 years. No matter what your reason is I would be honored to have you in our group.
From my own experience I know that you may change your “why” that you’re a demo as time goes by – that’s ok! I have many times, but the one thing that has never wavered is my commitment to staying a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Many other stampers have come and gone as demos. Some have returned to being great customers and others have found another hobby they enjoy.
Stampin’ Up’s Starter Kit is flexible and affordable. You can choose any current product from any current catalog to be included in your starter kit.
BENEFITS OF PURCHASING THE STARTER KIT
- Order your products before everyone else. After you purchase the Starter Kit you can enjoy the benefit of getting to order SU products at least a month before the catalogs begin.
- Always shop with your 20%. This applies on top of any discount or special Stampin’ Up! is offering. You can get another bonus (volume rebate) if you have sales (or purchases) of $400 or more in any single calendar month.
- During your first six months as a demonstrator you can participate in Quick Start through Stampin’ Up!. You can earn more free more products!
- Take advantage of all the creative ideas, training videos and endless collection of samples that Stampin’ Up! shares only with demonstrators.
- Curl up every quarter with your full-color Stampin’ Success magazine sent to your home from Stampin’ Up! When this arrives my family knows what I will be doing that evening and gives me space to enjoy every word and picture.
WHY CHOOSE LINDA?
When I first started with Stampin’ Up! in 2000 the answer was simple – learn with me. I was just starting out and it was so fun to have other demos learning about the company, connecting with other demos and stamping! I still enjoy all that and more importantly all the friendships that being a demonstrator have brought into my life.
- We have a private website that I update regularly with Stampin’ Up! announcements, ideas, tips and tricks to make things easier.
- We have a private Facebook group where we chat about what we are up to, ask questions and share ideas.
- We have a monthly virtual event. Everyone can participate live if they like or watch it when it works for their schedule.
I’m available to our group by phone or email whenever the need arises.
Questions? I’d love to talk, text or email with you. My phone number is (203) 913-7049 for talk or text. You can email me at linda@Inkstampandscrap.com.