June 2017 Hostess Code: D3WQRDRN

Pick the Halloween Project Winner Blog Candy Giveaway

Pick my Halloween Project Winner for Ink Stamp and Scrap!  Below are my favorite Halloween projects of 2016.  Pick your favorite and leave a comment.  Check back tomorrow morning to see the winner.  Your comment has to have today's date: October 31, 2016 to be eligible to win.

halloween project winner

1. CARD: Easy Halloween Card You Can Mass Produce
  2. Mini Treat Bag for Halloween
  3. Halloween Vampire DIY Greeting Card
  4. Stampin’ Up! Halloween Scenes and MojoMonday
  5. Herringbone Technique with Stampin’ Up! Washi Tape
  6. Halloween DIY Sour Cream Containers

REMINDER!  Today is the last day for the following:

buy-three-get-one

stitched-from-the-heart

2016-11-29T18:13:36+00:00 October 31st, 2016|Cards|11 Comments

11 Comments

1. Laura Longueira October 31, 2016 at 1:49 pm - Reply

# 6 is too cute!!

• Linda Bartolucci October 31, 2016 at 8:22 pm - Reply

Thanks Laura! Your comment will be considered the second of the day since Sue commented before you on Facebook when we discovered that comments weren’t working. Thank you VERY much for letting me know. Took a while, but glad it’s fixed now:)

2. Jenny Vitali October 31, 2016 at 2:14 pm - Reply

I love #4 and the offset on the tree! Happy Halloween!

• Linda Bartolucci October 31, 2016 at 8:21 pm - Reply

Thanks Jenny!

3. Maureen October 31, 2016 at 3:10 pm - Reply

#4. Love that card!

• Linda Bartolucci October 31, 2016 at 8:19 pm - Reply

Thanks Maureen!

4. Babe O'Mara October 31, 2016 at 4:22 pm - Reply

I love #5, so bold and striking.

• Linda Bartolucci October 31, 2016 at 8:19 pm - Reply

Thank you! It’s fun to make too! Linda

5. Dayle Schenk October 31, 2016 at 5:28 pm - Reply

My pick is #5 for the color combination, plus all the hard work lining up all the washi tape!

• Linda Bartolucci October 31, 2016 at 8:18 pm - Reply

Thank you! It’s really an easy pattern to make. If you look at the post I gave detailed instructions. Let me know what you decide to create! Linda

6. Marybeth McGuure November 1, 2016 at 6:35 am - Reply

I love #3! So cute. But I’ll be honest- it was really hard to pick one. Halloween cards and projects are so much fun. It’s maybe the adult version of dressing up? Instead of picking a costume, we pick which card or craft to make! Ha. The sour cream container is also super creative! I love when I can make something super cute and creative with supplies I likely already have on hand!