Got in touch with my shabby chic for this one. Love the subtle colors and the doille! You could easily mass produce this one as well.
For the baker’s twine follow these steps:
- Put a bunch of adhesive on the layer that you’re going to attach it to
- Wrap it around your hand a few times
- Play with it to make sure the ends are on the same side of the loops
- Stick on the back of your layer
- Add some well placed rolled-up glue dots to hold the visual loops in place
Our next workshop is scheduled for Monday, March 14 at 7PM ET – join the fun from the comfort of wherever you and Facebook like to be together best. Let me know you’ll be there and then go back to the workshop at 7pm on Monday, March 14 and watch the fun!
HOSTESS CODE – ESB6FQP7 Use this Hostess Code and receive a free gift! (Please do not use the Hostess Code if your order is $150 or more). Click here to learn how to enter the Hostess Code.
If you would like to order products used to make the Easter Card, please click on Shop Now to shop at my Online Store.
You’ll see more activity on my Instagram and Pinterest accounts in the coming weeks. Be sure you are following me on both!
Tomorrow you’re going down memory lane with TEN birthday cards! – enjoy your day!